During the TVX submission process, we can provide the opportunity to bring the experience of established researchers to new researchers. In the mentorship program we get you in contact with a specific member of the community who will provide feedback and support for your submission.
We are offering mentoring for those submitting to TVX from seasoned TVX researchers and program committee members. Those receiving mentoring will be offered:
- Two opportunities for feedback over Skype from their mentor
- A commented draft at each stage.
Please note that this is primarily aimed at those who are new to submitting to the TVX community, those in circumstances which are particular adverse (e.g. a disability or personal circumstances which impact upon the paper preparation process), or a particularly novel submission which may require additional input. The aim is to ensure that excellent underlying work is given the best opportunity of being accepted.
- Patrick Olivier, Newcastle University – http://di.ncl.ac.uk/people/nplo
- David Geerts, KU Leuven – http://soc.kuleuven.be/com/mediac/cuo/?p=member&id=6
- Marie-Jose Montpetit, MIT – http://web.mit.edu/~mariejo/www/mjm.html
- Lyn Pemberton, University of Brighton – http://www.brighton.ac.uk/cem/contact/details.php?uid=lp22
- Jiajian Chen, Qualcomm Research Silicon Valley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Mentor
We are looking for experienced TVX researchers to help mentor researchers new to our community, or with particularly challenging submissions. If you would like to help out, please indicate on the following form:
If you would like to receive mentoring or provide mentoring, please complete the brief application form below